"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." -Ephesians 1:2, ESV

Welcome, Friend! Thanks so much for dropping by for a visit. Hopefully you've already poured a fantastic cup o' tea (or coffee) to enjoy as you peruse this blog.

One of my primary goals for this site is to create an environment in which rich theological discourse thrives. I have found that there is something incredibly thrilling about an engaging Biblical discussion. If you do not currently have much of an interest in the doctrines of Christianity, it is my prayer that the Lord will use something here to spark such an interest in you.

You will find an assortment of writings here, such as inspirational essays, Bible studies, and book/music reviews. Please feel free to leave me a comment or seven if you read something that piques your interest. You can also email me your thoughts if you prefer. (Please include the title of the blog post on which you are commenting in the subject line of your email message.) I welcome and appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism, and I look forward to engaging in some good conversation with you.

In Christ,

Nate















Saturday, June 18, 2011

Irresistible Immortality

This article is currently under revision.

Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard VersionÒ, copyright Ó 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.


By Nate Kennedy
18 June 2011              

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nate! This is really a cool idea and enjoy reading your commentaries. I will look forward to visiting your blog site in the future. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome blog and post, my amazing nephew, Nate. I will be returning with my cup-o-tea(or coffee)often! :)

    ReplyDelete